MPE 2013+ Workshop on Automated Biometric Identification of Individual Cheetahs and Leopards
TBA (July 2017)
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Stuart Pimm, Duke University, Nicholas School of the Environment, National Geographic Society Big Cats Initiative
- Jordan Malof, (Tentative), Duke University, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Barbara Cozzens, Duke University, Nicholas School of the Environment
Not yet available.
Suggested Invitees (preliminary - total of 20 to 30):
- Sarah Durant, Zoological Society of London
- Lee Swindlehurst, UC Irvine
- Scott Acton, University of Virginia -http://www.ece.virginia.edu/faculty/acton.html *Tilo Burghardt or Neill Campbell, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Bristol, UK
- Rama Chellappa, University of Maryland
- Daniel I. Rubenstein, Princeton, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Tanya Y. Berger-Wolf, University of Chicago, Computer Science
- Matthew Turk or Alex Pentland, MIT, Vision and Modeling Group
- Plus graduate students from US participants
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 17, 2017.