DIMACS Workshop on Combinatorial Clustering and Multi-Domain Protein Structure Analysis
June 26-27, 1998
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building (Room 431), Rutgers University, Busch Campus, Piscataway, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the Special Year on Massive Data Sets and the Special Year in Mathematical Support for Molecular Biology.
- Sylvia Spengler, Lawrence Berkeley Nat. Lab, Life Sciences Div.
- Manfred D. Zorn, Lawrence Berkeley Nat. Lab, National Energy Research Scientific Computing Division
- Inna Dubchak, Lawrence Berkeley Nat.Lab, National Energy Research Scientific Computing Division
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, DIMACS
- Ilya Muchnik, Rutgers University, DIMACS
- Casimir A. Kulikowski, Rutgers University, CS Department
Co-sponsored by DIMACS and the Program in Mathematics and
Molecular Biology (PMMB) of the Florida State University.
Call for Participation:
If you would like to give a talk or present a poster, please email
a one page abstract in ascii format to Ilya Muchnik at
email@example.com by May 14, 1998. There will be a small amount of
support available for participants who do not have other sources of support
available. Acceptance notification will be given by May 31, 1998.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 13, 1998.