DIMACS Workshop on Computational Issues in Genetic Epidemiology
August 21 - 22, 2008
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- Andrew Scott Allen, Duke University, andrew.s.allen at duke.edu
- Ion Mandoiu, University of Connecticut, ion at engr.uconn.edu
- Dan Nicolae, University of Chicago, nicolae at galton.uchicago.edu
- Yi Pan, Georgia State University, pan at cs.gsu.edu
- Alex Zelikovsky, Georgia State University, alexz at cs.gsu.edu
This special focus is jointly sponsored by
the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS),
the Biological, Mathematical, and Physical Sciences Interfaces Institute for Quantitative Biology (BioMaPS),
and the Rutgers Center for Molecular Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry (MB Center).
Call for Participation:
Speakers are by invitation only. Registration is open to all.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 31, 2008.