DIMACS Workshop on Computational Methods for Predicting Outcome in Cancer
May 29 - 30, 2007
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- Dechang Chen, Uniformed Services University of the Health Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xue-Wen Chen, University of Kansas, email@example.com
- Donald Henson, The George Washington University Cancer Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Shannon, Washington University in St. Louis, email@example.com
- Li Sheng, Drexel University, firstname.lastname@example.org
This special focus is jointly sponsored by
the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS),
the Biological, Mathematical, and Physical Sciences Interfaces Institute for Quantitative Biology (BioMaPS),
and the Rutgers Center for Molecular Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry (MB Center).
Call for Participation:
Main speakers are by invitation. Others who wish to participate should email the talk title and abstract to the workshop organizers by February 15, 2007.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 17, 2006.