DIMACS Working Group on Computer-Generated Conjectures from
Graph Theoretic and Chemical Databases II
Second Meeting: Computers and Discovery
June 2 - 5, 2004
HEC Montréal 3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Montréal (Québec) Canada
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Data Analysis and Mining.
- Patrick Fowler, University of Exeter, P.W.Fowler@exeter.ac.uk
- Pierre Hansen, GERAD - Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Pierre.Hansen@gerad.ca
Jointly sponsored by GERAD: Group for Research in Decision Analysis.
Working Group on Computer-Generated Conjectures from Graph Theoretic and Chemical Databases I .
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Map of chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
- The Gerad Computers and Discovery Workshop Web Site including accommodation suggestions.
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 18, 2004.