Seventh New Jersey Universities Homeland Security Research Consortium Symposium
November 20, 2006
Multipurpose Room, Busch Campus Center, Rutgers University
- Fred Roberts, Chair, RUHSRI and Director, DIMACS, email@example.com
Presented by Rutgers University Homeland Security Research Initiative (RUHSRI) and the New Jersey Universities Homeland Security Research Consortium.
- Program Committee:
- Leslie Kennedy, Chair, Rutgers University
- Tami Carpenter, DIMACS, Rutgers
- Mike Chumer, NJIT
- Brendan McCluskey, UMDNJ
- Lew Meixler, Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Warren Powell, Princeton University
- Barbara Reagor, Monmouth University
- Fred S. Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers
Call for Participation:
Invitations to participate will be issued to researchers around the State of New Jersey.
Oral presentations are by invitation.
However, researchers or students working on a topic that they feel others might like to hear about should visit the following web site to obtain information on how to request presenting a poster: http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Workshops/NJHomeland/posters.html.
DEADLINE FOR POSTER SUBMISSIONS: Tuesday, October 10, 2006.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 22, 2006.