DIMACS Workshop on Combinatorial Methods for DNA Mapping and Sequencing
October 6, 1994 thru October 9, 1994
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Registration and Participant Support
The DIMACS Conference Center at Rutgers can accommodate about 150
participants. Subject to this capacity constraint, the workshop is
open to all researchers.
To register, contact Lisa Pravato,firstname.lastname@example.org(908) 445-5930. If possible, please register by August, 1.
Partial List of Invited Speakers
- C.Cantor (Boston U.),
- P.Gillevet (NCHGR),
- R. Drmanac (Argonne Nat. Lab.),
- A. Frieze (Carnegie Mellon),
- P.Green (U. of Washinghton),
- L.Hood (U. of Washinghton),
- S.Istrail (Sandia Nat. Lab.),
- R.Karp (U. of California, Berkeley),
- J.Kececioglu (U. of California, Davis),
- R.Kosaraju (Johns Hopkins),
- H.Lehrach (Imperial Cancer Research Fund),
- M.Li (U. of Waterloo),
- R.Lipshutz (Affymetrix),
- T. Marr (Cold Spring Harbor),
- E.Myers (U. of Arizona),
- M.Olson (U. of Washinghton),
- P.Pevzner (Penn State),
- R.Shamir (Tel Aviv U.)
- S.Skiena (SUNY Stony Brook),
- M.Waterman (USC),
- R.Wilson (Washington U. Saint Louis).
For questions regarding:
Registration, Support, Local Transportation, Accommodations, or Driving directions,
please contact workshop coordinator Lisa Pravato email@example.com Or phone at (908) 445-5930.
- Limited funds are available for partial support of junior researchers and graduate students.
- Requests for support should include a statement of interest, the intended
duration of conference participation, estimated transportation expenses,
and the amount of support available from other sources.
- Requests from graduate students should also include a letter of recommendation.
- For full consideration, requests for support should be received by July 1, 1994 along with the registration form (below).
Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 7, 1998.