DIMACS Working Group on Data Analysis and Digital Libraries
May 17, 2001
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Next Generation Networks Technologies and Applications and the Special Focus on Data Analysis and Mining.
- Paul Kantor, Rutgers University, email@example.com
- David Hull, WhizBang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Berry, University of Tennessee, email@example.com
- Endre Boros, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warren Greiff, Mitre Corporation, email@example.com
- Liz Liddy, Syracuse University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Participation:
Papers/Posters should be submitted to Paul Kantor, at
email@example.com. Submissions should be in the
form of an extended (3-4 pages) abstract in TEX or page
image (of all alternatives, .pdf is the most desirable).
The deadline for submitting an abstract or letter of interest
is March 31, 2001.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 27, 2001.