DIMACS Workshop on Facing the Challenge of Infectious Diseases in Africa: The Role of Mathematical Modeling
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Dominic Clemence, North Carolina AT&T State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Getz, UC Berkeley, email@example.com
- Abba Gumel, University of Manitoba, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hargrove, SACEMA Director, email@example.com
- Edward Lungu, University of Botswana, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, email@example.com
This workshop is jointly organized with African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS),
South African Centre for
Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA) and University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
This workshop is jointly sponsored by:
Group Discussion Reports:
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 20, 2006.