May 10 - 11, 1999
Princeton University, Computer Science Department, Princeton, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Year on Massive Data Sets.
- Yuri Breitbart, Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs, email@example.com
- Sajal Das, University of North Texas, Denton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicola Santoro, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, email@example.com
- Peter Widmayer, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Participation:
Participants who are interested in giving a talk should submit
a short paper via e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject: SUBMISSION WDAS 99.
The body of this e-mail should contain the following data:
Please add the PostScript file of your paper as an attachment.
Submitted papers should consist of a maximum of 5 pages with
ample margins all around. The PostScript file must print on
European A4 format and US Letter Size format. The organizers will
acknowledge the receipt and the successful printing of the paper.
- corresponding author (e-mail):
Hard-copy submissions are discouraged, but they will be accepted.
Authors can obtain the necessary information via e-mail
Priority will be given to include speakers who submit their
paper by April 1, 1999.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: HARD-COPY WDAS 99
Proceedings will appear in the series "Proceedings in Informatics"
at Carleton Scientific after the workshop.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 6, 1999.