DIMACS Mini-symposium on Modeling of Infectious Diseases with a Focus on Ebola
This is coordinated with a satellite
workshop to the Next
Einstein Forum on the same topic on March 6-7, 2016.
March 5, 2016
University Cheikh Anta Diop
- Aboubaker Chedikh Beye, former AIMS-Senegal President, Director of the Doctoral Course in Physics at University Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, acbeye at gmail.com
- Martial Ndeffo Mbah, Yale University, martial.ndeffo-mbah at yale.edu
- Farai Nyabadza, Stellenbosch University, nyabadzaf at sun.ac.za
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Howard University, ayakubu at howard.edu
DIMACS thanks the National Science Foundation for support of this event.
- Local Organizers:
- Mamadou Barry, Professor, University Cheikh Anta Diop
- Mountaga Lam, Assistant Lecturer, University Cheikh Anta Diop
- Papa Ngom, Lecturer, University Cheikh Anta Diop
- Hamet Seydi, Professor, University Cheikh Anta Diop
This mini-symposium is associated with the
DIMACS Workshop on Modeling of Infectious Diseases with a Focus on Ebola.
See the workshop announcement for full details.
Next: Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 29, 2016.