MPE 2013+ Workshop on Chesapeake Fisheries: From Oysters to Economics
August 28 - 30, 2017
Morgan State University PEARL Lab, MD
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS, Rutgers University, midgec at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Scott Knoche, Morgan State University, scott.knoche at morgan.edu
- Richard Lacouture, Morgan State University, Richard.Lacouture at morgan.edu
- Asamoah Nkwanta, Morgan State University, Asamoah.Nkwanta at morgan.edu
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Howard University, ayakubu at howard.edu
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+. Attendance
is by invitation. If you would like to apply to participate, please go
TO ATTEND to apply. There are a limited number of spaces
available. At the same website, you may also apply for (partial)
You may also go to APPLICATION TO CONTRIBUTE A PAPER if you would like to do so.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 12, 2017.