DIMACS Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of
Information Fusion (WAIF), November 8 - 9, 2012
Deadline for Full Consideration: November 1, 2012.
Applications will continue to be
all slots are filled.
Graduate Student and Post Doctoral Fellow Participants should submit their applications
|Three parts to the application:
1. the electronic application form
2. an abstract of recent work that is related to the workshop theme or a statement of interest and commitment if there is no abstract (uploaded through the website, .pdf and .doc files only)
3. a letter of recommendation (uploaded through the website, .pdf and .doc files only).
1. Graduate Student and Post Doctoral Fellow Applicant: On-line ApplicationThis electronic application will collect information about your background, who is writing your recommendation letter, and basic information on how to contact you.
2. Graduate Student and Post Doctoral Fellow Applicant: Submit Statement of Interest and Commitment (.pdf or .doc files only)
Here is your opportunity to demonstrate why you should be chosen to participate in the workshop. If your recent work is not related to the workshop theme you may submit a brief statement explaining why you are interested in attending. You can explain your background, interests, motivations, and plans for the future in a maximum of 300 words.
3. Faculty or Lab Director Recommender: Submit Letter of Support (.pdf or .doc files only)Please explain why you believe the applicant has the background and ability to participate in this institute. Are you willing to work with this student after she or he returns from the workshop?