DIMACS Short Course: A Field Guide to GenBank and NCBI Molecular Biology Resources
March 2, 2006
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Newark, NJ
- Nicholas Beckloff, UMDNJ, firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by The National Center for Biotechnology Information, the Department of Genetics at Rutgers University,
- Tamar Barkay, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, barkay@AESOP.Rutgers.edu
- Paul Ehrlich, BIOMAPS Institute, email@example.com
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Matise, Department of Genetics, email@example.com
Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology of Rutgers University, the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology and the BIOMAPS Institute for Quantitative Biology.
A tentative schedule of events is provided below.
Further information regarding this lecture is available at the NCBI website.
March 2, 2006
Morning Lecture Sessions (MSB B-556):
Please note: This course is specifically designed to include two parts:
a lecture followed by a single hands-on computer session.
9:15 - 10:30 Lecture 1
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Lecture 2
Afternoon Hands-on Sessions:
1:00 - 3:00 (in the library or computer lab)
3:15 - 5:15 (in the library or computer lab)
More sessions might be added in the morning of March 3rd (in the library) if needed.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 9, 2006.