MPE 2013+ Workshop on Sustainable Human Environments
April 23 - 25, 2014
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS, Rutgers University, midgec at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Lou Gross, University of Tennessee, gross at
- Fred S. Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Alexis Tsoukias, LAMSADE, Universite Paris Dauphine, tsoukias at lamsade.dauphine.fr
- Laura Wynter, IBM Research Collaboratory, Singapore, lwynter at us.ibm.com
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth
2013+. Attendance is by invitation. If you would like to apply to
participate, please go to MPE 2013+ Workshop on Sustainable Human Environments to apply. There are a limited
number of spaces available. At the same website, you may also apply
for (partial) financial support.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on November 21, 2013.