Accommodations near Rutgers/Piscataway:
The Four Points Sheraton Hotel is offering a special rate of $75.00 per night for this workshop.
Reservations must be made by June 20, 2003.
When making reservations you must mention the DIMACS
Workshop on Lattice and Ordered Sets to obtain the discounted rate.
Vanning service will be provided to DIMACS.
The Four Points Sheraton Hotel is located at 21 Kingsbridge Road in Piscataway, New Jersey, telephone (732) 980-0400, fax: (732) 980-0973; roughly a 10-15 minute drive from DIMACS. From the Busch Campus you would exit onto River Road
(Football Stadium exit) and turn right. After approximately 3 miles you would turn right onto
Centennial Road. Stay in the left-hand lane and once you have passed the 1st street (with a left-hand turning lane), turn into the next left-hand turning lane and drive left onto Kingsbridge Road, a very short
distance down Centennial. The hotel entrance is on the left side of the road.
Other Accommodations near Rutgers/Piscataway:
DIMACS has had successful and pleasant experiences with
the Holiday Inn.
The prices above no longer include breakfast. Please indicate that you are attending a DIMACS event when you make your reservation. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. Rooms cannot be guaranteed available unless a reservation is made two weeks prior to the DIMACS event.
- Holiday Inn
- 4701 Stelton Road, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
- Telephone (908) 753-5500 ext. 611
- (Dial without the extension if
- you are unable to get through)
- Fax to (908) 756 3044
- $92.00 per night for a standard room with 2 double beds or a king size bed.
- $149.00 per night for an executive suite.
The hotel provides free courtesy van service to and from DIMACS.
"Courtesy Van service" means they will try to schedule trips but
they do not guarantee time or sufficient capacity for all requests.
Participants should be prepared to call for taxicabs
- Best Western Garden Executive Hotel
- 101 New World Way (corner of New World Way and Stelton Road)
- South Plainfield, NJ 07080
- Telephone: (908) 561-4488
- $63/night for a single
- $72/night for a double
- A 10 minute cab ride from DIMACS. Basic accommodations.
The University Inn is located on Rutgers' Douglass Campus in New Brunswick on a
lovely 22 acre area of woods and gardens and is close to Rutgers' display
If you will be relying on the campus bus, discuss the service with
the University Inn staff before reserving space.
- Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center at Rutgers
- 178 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8535
- $89-$110 for a standard room
- $109-$120 for a deluxe room
- For stays over 7 days there are reduced rates.
- Telephone: (732) 932-9144
- Offers breakfast (included in room rate), campus bus service, free parking,
- 24 hour coffee/tea/hot cocoa, private baths.
A more expensive and luxurious choice is in New Brunswick.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel - New Brunswick
- 2 Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Rates: Sun. - Thurs. $185 (single occupancy); Fri. and Sat. $110 - $185
- Hyatt Regency Telephone: (732) 873-1234 or 800-233-1234
- FAX: (732) 873-1382
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on June 3, 2003.