Meeting of the Mathematical Association of America - New Jersey Chapter
October 28, 2000
- DIMACS Center
- Rutgers University
- CoRE Building, 1st floor auditorium
- Busch Campus
- Piscataway, NJ
- Organizing Committee:
- Theresa C. Michnowicz, New Jersey City University, email@example.com
- Reva Narasimhan, Kean University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pablo Zafra, Kean University
Governor for MAA-NJ
The New Jersey Section of the Mathematical Association of America is proud
to announce the election of Amy Cohen, of Rutgers-New Brunswick, as the
Governor of the section.
Lunch discussion tables for Fall 2000 meeting
There will be four discussion tables at lunch.
1. Directing Undergraduate Research, led by Michael A. Jones, Montclair
State University.You must preregister to reserve your place at a discussion table.
Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Each discussion table
has limited seating.
2. Creating Contacts with Industry to Help Students, led by Mike Morelli,
3. Discussion for Department Chairs, led by TBA.
4. Math Education for Elementary Teachers, led by Kathy Safford, St. Peter's
We look forward to a set of lively and interesting discussions!
MAA-NJ Spring 2001 Meeting
The Spring Meeting of the Mathematical Association of America, New Jersey
Section, will be held at the Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ on April 21,
2000. Frank Morgan of Williams College will be one of thee invited
Call for contributed papers
MAA members are invited to present papers at the MAA-NJ Spring 2001 Meeting.
Please submit a paper with a short abstract by February 1, 2001, to Theresa
C. Michnowicz, New Jersey City University, email@example.com, 201-200-3219.
Slate of candidates for election at MAA-NJ Fall 2000 Meeting
Chair-Elect: Reginald Luke, Middlesex County College
Vice Chair for Speakers: Dawn A. Lott, NJIT
Secretary: Mark Korlie, Montclair State University
Theresa C. Michnowicz (chair), Reva Narasimhan.
Next: Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 8, 2000.