DIMACS/MBI US - African Initiative: Clinic on the Meaningful Modeling of Epidemiological Data
May 24 - June 4, 2010
African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), Muizenberg, South Africa
- Steve Bellan, UC Berkeley, sbellan at berkeley.edu
- Jonathan Dushoff, McMaster, dushoff at mcmaster.ca
- John Hargrove, SACEMA, jhargrove at sun.ac.za
- Juliet Pulliam, NIH, pulliamjuliet at mail.nih.gov
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Jim Scott, St. Olaf College
- Alex Welte, University of Witwatersrand
- Brian Williams, WHO-retired, williamsbg at me.com
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/MBI
This Clinic is jointly organized with The Mathematical Biosciences Institute at Ohio State University (MBI), the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), and South African Centre for Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA) .
This Clinic is jointly sponsored by:
The organizers have not yet provided a program.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 7, 2010.