DIMACS Workshop on Mobile and Wireless Security
November 3 - 4, 2004
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Communication Security and Information Privacy.
- Bill Arbaugh, University of Maryland, email@example.com
- Nidal Aboudagga, UCL
Wireless Security and Roaming Overview
- William Arbaugh, University of Maryland
Wireless Unification Theory
- Jari Arkko, Ericsson
Secure and Efficient Network Access
- Florent Bersani, France Telecom Research and Development
Network Access Control Schemes Vulnerable to Covert Channels
- Pasi Eronen, Nokia
Role of Authorization in Wireless Network Security
- Dan Geer, Stake, Inc and Moti Yung, CertCo Inc.
Split and Delegate: Threshold Cryptography for the Masses
- Scott Guthery, CTO Mobile-Mind, Inc.
Extending the GSM/3G Key Infrastructure
- James Kempf, DoCoMo USA Labs
A Proposal for Next Generation Cellular Network Authentication and Authorization Architecture
- Zang Li, Rutgers
Securing Wireless Localization: Living with Bad Guys
- Jesse Walker, Intel
Suggested 802.11 Keying Requirements
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on November 8, 2004.