DIMACS Workshop on Markov Chain Monte Carlo: Synthesizing Theory and Practice
June 4 - 7, 2007
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Discrete Random Systems.
- Jim Fill, Johns Hopkins University, email@example.com
- Jim Hobert, University of Florida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antonietta Mira, University of Insubria (Italy), email@example.com
- Luke Tierney, University of Iowa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Winkler, Dartmouth College, email@example.com
Call for Participation:
Participation in the workshop is open to all interested researchers. In order to allow plenty of time for informal discussions, full-length presentations at the workshop will be limited in number and are by invitation only. However, short (ten-minute) presentations related to Markov chain Monte Carlo of current work or open problems are welcomed from all participants; sufficient time has been reserved in the program for at least 15 such presentations.
A limited amount of funding to support participation by junior researchers without grant support has been allocated.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 7, 2007.