MPE 2013+ Workshop on Management of Natural Resources
June 4 - 6, 2015
Howard University, Washington, DC
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Jon Conrad, Cornell University, jmc16 at cornell.edu
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS, Rutgers University, midgec at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Avner Friedman, Ohio State/MBI, afriedman at math.osu.edu
- Suzanne Lenhart, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, NIMBioS, lenhart at math.utk.edu
- Catherine Roberts, College of the Holy Cross, croberts at holycross.edu
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Howard University, ayakubu at howard.edu
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+. Attendance
is by invitation. If you would like to apply to participate, please go
TO ATTEND to apply. There are a limited number of spaces
available. At the same website, you may also apply for (partial)
You may also go to APPLICATION TO CONTRIBUTE A PAPER if you would like to do so.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 13, 2015.