DIMACS Conference on Challenges of Identifying Integer Sequences
October 9 - 10, 2014
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
- Susanna Cuyler, The OEIS Foundation, susanna.cuyler (at) gmail.com
- Eugene Fiorini, DIMACS, gfiorini (at) dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Charles Greathouse, Case Western Reserve University, charles.greathouse (at) case.edu
- Brian Nakamura, CCICADA, bnaka (at) dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Lara Pudwell, Valparaiso University, Lara (dot) Pudwell (at) valpo (dot) edu
- Vinay A. Vaishampayan, DIMACS, vavaishampayan at icloud.com
- Doron Zeilberger, Rutgers University, zeilberg (at)
Call for Participation:
Attendance at the conference is open to all interested participants (subject to space limitations). Please register if you would like to attend this conference.
Call for Posters:
Participants are invited to an abstract for a poster presentation scheduled for the conference. The topic should be consistent with the conference theme of challenges of identifying, and applications of, integer sequences.
Click here to upload a poster submission
Review of abstracts will begin September 1, 2014 and continue until all slots are filled.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 24, 2014.