DIMACS Working Group on Evolution of Gene Regulatory Logic
January 6 - 8, 2006
Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- Tanya Berger-Wolf, University of New Mexico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Krakauer, Santa Fe Institute, email@example.com
This special focus is jointly sponsored by
the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS),
the Biological, Mathematical, and Physical Sciences Interfaces Institute for Quantitative Biology (BioMaPS),
and the Rutgers Center for Molecular Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry (MB Center).
List of speakers:
- Eric Davidson, California Institute of Technology
- Greg Wray, Duke University
- Alber Evries, Dartmouth University
- Carl Bergstrom, University of Washington
- Chris Myers, Cornell University
- Elena Alvarez-Buylla, University Mexico City
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 19, 2005.