DIMACS Workshop on Software Security
January 6-7, 2003
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Communication Security and Information Privacy.
- Gary McGraw, Cigital, email@example.com
- Ed Felten, Princeton University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgil Gligor, University of Maryland, email@example.com
- Dave Wagner, University of California at Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invited Speakers:
- Michael Howard, Microsoft, The Microsoft Trustworthy Computing Initiative from the Inside
- Brian Kernighan, Coding Excellence: Security as a Side Effect of Good Software
- Dan Geer, @stake, Software Security in the Big Picture: Repeating ourselves all over again
Papers and Slides
Document last modified on May 4, 2004.