DIMACS Workshop on Software Defined Networking
December 3 - 4, 2012
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special
Focus on Algorithmic Foundations of the Internet.
- Nate Foster, Cornell, jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
- Brighten Godfrey, UIUC, pbg at illinois.edu
- Li Erran Li, Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent, erranlli at gmail.com
Call for Participation:
Talks are by invitation only.
Attendance at the workshop is open to all interested participants (subject to space limitations). Please register to attend this workshop.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marco Canini (TU Berlin / T-Labs)
- John Carter (IBM Austin)
- Guofei Gu (Texas A&M)
- Arjun Guha (Cornell)
- Sachin Katti (Stanford)
- Shriram Krishnamurthi (Brown)
- Geng Lin (Dell)
- Sharad Malik (Princeton)
- David Meyer (Cisco)
- Guru Parulkar (Stanford)
- Jennifer Rexford (Princeton)
- Vyas Sekar (Stony Brook)
- Rob Sherwood (Big Switch)
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 15, 2012.