DIMACS/ebCTC Workshop on Systems Toxicology: Multiscale Modeling of Environmental Impacts on
April 26, 2007
Evening Reception at EOHSI Building, Rutgers University
April 27, 2007
One Day Workshop - DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
- Panos Georgopoulos, UMDNJ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William Welsh, UMDNJ, email@example.com
ebCTC, a STAR Center funded by USEPA, is a research consortium of UMDNJ, Princeton, Rutgers, and USFDA.
- For an overview of ebCTC activities see: http://ebCTC.org
- For more details see: ebCTC Workshop 2007
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Registration Form* (Pre-registration deadline: April 19, 2007.)
*This workshop is free but registration is required.
- Information on
- Information on Travel
- Parking Permit
Parking permits will be available at the registration table on the day of the workshop.
Please park in lot 64 located between the CoRE Building and the Werblin Recreation Center.
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 21, 2007.