DIMACS Workshop on Evolutionary Considerations in Vaccine Use
June 27 - 29, 2005
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the of the Special Focus
on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Troy Day, Queen's University, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alison Galvani, Yale University, email@example.com
- Abba Gumel, University of Manitoba, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudio Struchiner, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Brazil, email@example.com
This workshop is an offshoot of the DIMACS Working Group on Methodologies for Comparing Vaccination Strategies.
Call for Participation:
Link to Evolutionary Aspects of Vaccine Use
Although most of the talks are by invitation only, the organizers wish to invite submissions for
abstracts for possible presentation as a formal talk or a poster presentation.
Please email any of the organizers as listed below:
- Troy Day, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alison Galvani, email@example.com
- Abba Gumel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudio Struchiner, email@example.com
Registration is open to all.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 28, 2005.