DIMACS Tutorial and Working Group on Order-theoretic Aspects of Epidemiology
March 7 - 9, 2005
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on
Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- David Ozonoff, Boston University, School of Public Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melvin Janowitz, Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Participation:
This is a two part event.
Part 1 is a tutorial session. It is open to anyone wishing to attend.
There are no registration fees.
Part 2 is the working group portion. This remains by invitation only.
If you are interested in attending the working group, you
may contact either:
- Melvin Janowitz, email@example.com or
- David Ozonoff, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 14, 2005.