DIMACS/MBI US - African BioMathematics Initiative: Workshop and Advanced Study Institute on Conservation Biology
August 11 - 13, 2010
Southern African Wildlife College, Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa,
adjacent to Kruger National Park (NOTE: CHANGE OF VENUE)
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/MBI
US-African BioMathematics Initiative.
- Holly Gaff, Old Dominion University, hgaff (at) odu.edu
- Wayne Getz, (Program Chair), UC Berkeley, getz (at) nature.berkeley.edu
- Edward Lungu, U. of Botswana, Lunguliz (at) gmail.com
- Wandera Ogana, University of Nairobi, wogana at unobi.ac.ke
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, froberts (at) dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Sadie Ryan, University of California, Santa Barbara, sjryan (at) nceas.ucsb.edu
- George Wittemyer, Colorado State, gwittemyer at africaonline.co.ke
This Advanced Study Institute and workshop are jointly sponsored by:
Call for Participation:
Contributed Papers and Poster:
If you would like to contribute a paper or a poster, please sent
title/abstract to email@example.com
no later than June 1, 2010, with an indication of your preference as
to oral presentation or presentation as a poster. You will be
notified of acceptance of your paper as soon as possible after you submit it.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 23, 2010.