DIMACS/MBI US - African BioMathematics Initiative: Workshop on Economic Epidemiology
August 3 - 5, 2009
Makerere University in Kampala, Uganda
- Matt Bonds, Harvard University (ASI program co-organizer), mbonds at hsph.harvard.edu
- Nina Fefferman, Rutgers University (Workshop program co-chair), fefferman at AESOP.Rutgers.edu
- Alison Galvani, Yale University (ASI program co-organizer), alison.galvani at yale. edu
- Wayne Getz, UC Berkeley, getz at nature.berkeley.edu
- Abba Gumel, U. of Manitoba (ASI program organizer), gumelab at @cc.umanitoba.ca
- Ramanan Laxminarayan, Resources for the Future (Workshop program co-chair), ramanan at rff.org
- Simon Levin, Princeton University, slevin at princeton.edu
- Jan Medlock, Clemson University (ASI program co-organizer), medlock at clemson.edu
- Joseph Mugisha, Makerere University, jytmugisha at math.mak.ac.ug
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, (Workshop program co-chair), froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Dave Smith, University of Florida, davesmith at ufl.edu
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/MBI
US-African BioMathematics Initiative.
This workshop and an associated Advanced Study
and are jointly organized with the
Mathematics of Information
Technology and Complex Systems (MITACS).
This workshop and ASI are jointly sponsored by:
Call for Participation:
Applications to submit a poster for a poster session shoud be
submitted to Gene Fiorini.
A one paragraph abstract is sufficient.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on June 18, 2009