"Hot Topics" Workshop: Wireless Networks
August 8 - 10, 2001
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
University of Minnesota
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Next Generation Networks Technologies and Applications.
- P.R. Kumar, Chair, University of Illinois, Urbana, email@example.com
- Rajeev Agrawal, Motorola, Rajeev.Agrawal@motorola.com
- Venkat Anantharam, University of California, Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piyush Gupta, Lucent Technologies, email@example.com
- Debasis Mitra, Lucent Technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Tse, University of California, Berkeley, email@example.com
Co-sponsored by DIMACS, the Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) and SIAM.
Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 10, 2001.