Directions to the Hotel Directions to DIMACS
- The Radisson Piscataway Hotel (formerly the Four Points Sheraton) is located at 21 Kingsbridge Road in Piscataway, New Jersey, telephone (732) 980-0400, fax: (732) 980-0973; roughly a 10-15 minute drive from DIMACS.
- From the Busch Campus you would exit onto River Road
(Football Stadium exit) and turn right. After approximately 3 miles you would turn right onto
Centennial Road. Stay in the left-hand lane and once you have passed the 1st street (with a left-hand turning lane), turn into the next left-hand turning lane and drive left onto Kingsbridge Road, a very short
distance down Centennial. The hotel entrance is on the left side of the road.
Airport Shuttle Service
State Shuttle Service (800) 427-3207 offers service between Newark Airport and the Radisson Piscataway Hotel. Cost each way/per person is approxiamtely $35.00 (gratuity is extra). Reservations should be made 24 hours in advance and require a credit card to hold the reservation.
- Non-smoking rooms available
- In-room coffee makers with complimentary coffee
- Work space including a writing desk
- Computer data ports in each room
- No long-distance access charges
- Color television with cable stations
- Hair dryer, shampoo & conditioner, soaps, etc.
- Alarm clock/radio
- Telephone with extended telephone cord
- Voice mail
- Laundry/valet service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Vending and ice machines
- Lobby, lounge and library
- Indoor swimming pool and exercise room
- Volleyball area
Page last updated: June 2, 2005.