Re: stuff for page

Elaine Foley (epfoley@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:13:43 -0500

lee cristofano wrote:

> hi all
>
> do any of the handouts received at the last follow up need placed on our
> web site, or are these documents just for our own use?
>
> lee

Lee,

That's a good question. The teachers who presented lesson plans
(Jackie, Bro. Don, Caroline Lang) should be setting up a lesson plan
template in the teachers' secure directory. However, to date, I haven't
seen this happen.

Chuck, when you read this message, will you check with these teachers
(or have the respective group leader do this) to insure that they know
to put their lesson plan up on the web site?

I don't know if any of the teachers were taking notes during the
presentation Diane gave, if so, could you send them to me (even hard
copies via mail).

There were a lot of other handouts. Chuck had some, etc. and I'm not
clear on what you all want put on the web site. This is a good topic
for getting a reply for. Would everyone post your reply here and let me
know.

Elaine