Testing VD Plans

Bill Garrett (bgarrett@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:02:00 -0500

Darlene Hughes wrote:

> If anyone still needs a second person to "test" their lesson plan and
> if it can be done with 9th and 10th graders I'd be glad to do that for
> you. Otherwise I'll just do my own thing.

Darlene-

I'll jump right on this. I'd like someone to test what I'm doing (other
than teachers in my own building.) Your time frame would work well for
me too because now that I've been shown the error of my ways [easy to do
I suppose when you get involved with VD!:)] I want to fix things and put
a lot more resources in the plan before it is tested.

Thanks in advance.

Bill