Re: congratulations (PAC)

Duncan Chiu (dchiu@idt.net)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:00:44 -0400

All quiet on the western front, Bro. Pat.

It just occured to me that I forgot to mention in my last e-mail that I
am the coach of our Teaneck High School Academic Team. To recap: our
team was chosen to represent the state of New Jersey to compete with
over 40 schools (one from each state) in Disney World on 6/21 to 6/24!
The Panasonic Academic Challenge rewards a top prize of $2,500
scholarship to each team member (6) and the coach. I am sure you will
see our team on the national news for winning the top honor! I will buy
you folks a drink the week after at our next follow-up. What do you
say, fellows?

duncan