Re: number theory problem

Duncan Chiu (dchiu@idt.net)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:40:11 -0400

Rosan was right, fellows.

Paul, it is COOL! Will this be a part of DREI'97 program? If so, let me
know quick. The deadline is 4/15 for application. This may help finalize
my summer plan. Thanks.

duncan

P.S. I am going to have my students check it out in detail. Thanks for
my next Internet projects. A quick update of my new experiment in class:

1) One student taught a three-day lesson on stock exchange. He used
etrade