Re: The tax man cometh!

Elaine Foley (epfoley@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:23:47 -0400

Bill,

Thanks for reminding everyone about Norman Webb's questionnaire - it
really is important for us overall and I do hope that everyone looks for
it in the mail. Contact me if for some reason, you didn't get one.

See you in June! Those of you flying in - go ahead and contact Cheryl
at University Travel (collect) 908-445-4000. Most probably you'll be
staying in the Doubletree Hotel - will confirm this shortly. If you
have recommendations on who you'd like for a roomie (I know that this is
a loaded question but don't all ask for me!) let me know.

Elaine