- Turn off at exit 9 River Road, Rte. 514, Bound Brook/Highland Park.
- Turn off ramp. You will be on River Road.
- At the 5th traffic light (this does not include
the "Fire Zone" light), turn left onto Metlars Lane.
- Turn left at the 2nd entrance (Brett Road).
- The road will curve left at the top of the hill. Park in
parking lot #64.
The nearest airport is Newark International. If you fly there, you can either
1) rent a car; 2) take a shuttle bus (State Shuttle - 800-427-3207 cost is
$27.00 per person from airport to Wyndham Garden Hotel); or 3) take a taxi
(cost is approximately $40 plus tolls plus tip).
From Kennedy airport, you can take the Princeton Airporter (call 800-468-9996 for reservations) to the Hilton Hotel in East Brunswick (cost is $29.00) and
then take a taxi to the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Piscataway.
From LaGuardia airport, you can either rent a car or take public transportation to New York City and continue on to Rutgers in New Brunswick or the Wyndham
Garden Hotel in Piscataway.
From LONG ISLAND or NEW YORK CITY AIRPORTS - BY CAR:
From NEWARK AIRPORT - BY CAR:
- Take the Verrazzano Bridge to the Goethals Bridge to the New
Jersey Turnpike and proceed as above.
- Take NJ Turnpike (Toll Road) south from the airport.
- Get off turnpike at Exit 10. Take Route 287 north and proceed as
- Train service to New Brunswick is provided by Amrak and New Jersey
Transit. This may require changing trains in Trenton, NJ (if you're heading north by
train) or Penn Station, NY (if you're heading south from the New York City area).
- Amtrak information: 1-800-USA-RAIL; New Jersey Transit: 1-800-772
-2222 from New Jersey or from out of state: 1-201-460-8444.
- Outside the train station in New Brunswick you may take a cab to
the CoRE building, Busch Campus, Rutgers University (Metlars Lane to Brett Road).
- or take a campus bus FREE, in about 10-20 minutes. Buses
leave at 10 minute intervals. To reach a campus bus stop from the New Jersey
Transit bus station on Albany Street, walk west on Albany Street, then take the
first right onto George Street and walk two blocks to the first traffic light.
Turk left onto Hamilton street, walk on eblock and you will see the campus bus
shelter on your right across College Avenue. To reach the bus stop from the
train station at Albany and Easton, walk uphill on Easton Avenue and turn right
onto Hamilton street at the second traffic light. Walk one block and you will
see the campus bus shelter on your left. Take an "A", "C" or "H" bus marked
to Busch Campus and get off at the Hill Center.
- The New Jersey Transit runs convenient express buses from New
York City to New Brunswick. These buses leave the Port Authority Bus Terminal (8th
Avenue and 42nd Street) on the hour and a half hour, and reach
downtown New Brunswick in 55 minutes. Purchase tickets at window 24, 25, or 26, and
board buses at Gate 420. For information call (908) 249-1103.
- Outside the bus terminal in New Brunswick, you may take a cab
to the CoRE building, Busch Campus, Rutgers University (Metlars Lane to Brett Road).