Re: stuff

Duncan Chiu (dchiu@idt.net)
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 18:30:20 -0400

Caroline,

Congratulations on the acceptance by RIU. Let us know when we have to
call you Dr. Caroline.

You are correct: The largest circle is the one in the region without any
store. (The stores are all on the circumference.) Its center, therefore,
is the ideal location for a new store, for it encompasses the largest
area --- longest radius.

duncan