Who am I?
Who am I? Who is anyone? You won't find out by looking at a web page, that's
for sure. But, still, we can attempt to answer the questions posed by the five
'W's: What, Where, When, Why, Who.
What do you do?
I've done many things in my life, including (written in 2002:):
Since writing this list, I have been engaging in much more mundane
- Invigilated degree level exams
- Worked for a revision guide publisher
- Lived for a year in Cleveland, Ohio
- Announced election results
- Unjammed more photocopiers and laser printers than I care to
- Hidden secret messages in a newspaper crossword
- Had a sitcom officially rejected by the BBC
- Arranged a photoshoot on the roof of King's College Chapel
- Published a book
- Worked for a multinational telecommunications company
- Erecting misleading signs on a university campus
- Getting published in the Annals of Improbable Research
- Learning to drive
- Editing a book
- Writing an academic article about a computer game, and getting it
- Getting a proper job
- Not writing a blog
- Datamining my email
- Sawing my bed in half
Where are you?
I've lived in a number of places, including such postcodes as
and I'm currently living in
When will you shut up?