Visitors At DIMACS:
Each visitor is listed with
their email address,
the main location of their visit,
areas of interest, host, and dates of visit.
Please contact the visitors or their hosts
(see Member Listing for
contact information for hosts) for additional information to
contact visitors, arrange talks, etc.
Additional information about visitors to special year or focus programs
may be available from the program organizers at the
Special Focus pages.
Information for visitors:
DIMACS Visitor on-site orientation guide
DIMACS Visitor survival and entertainment guide
- Linda Ness, nesslinda at gmail.com
- Site: Piscataway, Host: Fred Roberts, Area: General, Dates: 06/01/2020-05/31/2021.
- Eran Omri, omrier at gmail.com
- Site: Georgetown University, Host: Kobbi Nissim, Area: Special Focus on Lower Bounds in Computational Complexity, Dates: 09/01/2021-08/31/2022.
- Hadas Shachnai, hadas at cs.technion.ac.il
- Site: NJIT, Host: Baruch Schieber, Area: Special Focus on Bridging Continuous and Discrete Optimization, Dates: 08/18/2021-10/18/2021.
Past Visitors to DIMACS
Contacting the Center
Document last modified June 16, 2021.