1996-1998 Focus on Discrete Probability
Program descriptions, calendars, etc.
- Overview of
the Focus on Discrete Probability describing goals and program summaries.
- Organizing Committees and Sponsors
of the focus year.
- Calendar of focus events with hot-links
to full information of programs, registration, etc.
- Call for Participation
- Visitor Schedule
Check here for visitors and when they will be at DIMACS.
Opportunities for Support
Housing Options Available During Your Stay at DIMACS
- Bibliographic Information
for Research in Discrete Probability
- Workshop Proceedings, AMS-DIMACS Series, Volume 41: Microsurveys in Discrete Probability, June 2-6, 1996.
- Workshop Proceedings, AMS-DIMACS Series, Volume 43: Randomization Methods in Algorithm Design, December 12-14, 1997.
- Discrete Probability - Annual Report - 1999
- Discrete Probability - Annual Report - 1998
- Discrete Probability - Annual Report - 1997
For additional information, contact the organizers:
Enrico Bombieri, Institute for Advanced Study,
Jeff Kahn, Rutgers University, email@example.com or
Peter Winkler, Bell Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics of DIMACS Special Years
DIMACS Home Page
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 5, 2000.