US-Africa Advanced Study Institute on Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Diseases in Africa
June 11 - 22, 2007
AIMS, Cape Town, South Africa
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS
Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Brenda Latka, (Program Chair), DIMACS, email@example.com
- Wayne Getz, UC Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abba Gumel, University of Manitoba, email@example.com
- Fritz Hahne, AIMS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hargrove, SACEMA, email@example.com
- Simon Levin, Princeton University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward Lungu, University of Botswana, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Welte, Wits University, email@example.com
This Advanced Study Institute is jointly organized with African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), and
South African Centre for
Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA).
This Advanced Study Institute is jointly sponsored by:
- From the Airport to AIMS - There are shuttle companies that have booths in the airport.
- International terminal: (approx R260, depending on time of day)
- ATS +27 21 936 2064
- Randys +27 21 934 8367
- Domestic terminal: (R210 + R30 per person)
- City Hopper: +27 21 934 4440
- Centurion: +27 21 934 8281
- Transportation from AIMS to Stellenbosch
- SACEMA will be providing a bus - travel time approximately 45 minutes
- Optional Excursions on Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17, 2007.
Listing of places of worship
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 14, 2007.