DIMACS Workshop on Facing the Challenge of Infectious Diseases in Africa: The Role of Mathematical Modeling
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Dominic Clemence, North Carolina AT&T State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Getz, UC Berkeley, email@example.com
- Abba Gumel, University of Manitoba, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hargrove, SACEMA Director, email@example.com
- Edward Lungu, University of Botswana, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, email@example.com
This workshop is jointly organized with African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS),
South African Centre for
Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA) and University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
This workshop is jointly sponsored by:
Call for Participation:
Because of the limitation of space, attendance will be limited.
Those who are interested in attending should send a brief statement of why they would like to participate. Send your submission to Christine Spassione no later than August 31, 2006. Lectures and posters will be by invitation only.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 19, 2006.