DIMACS Conference on Effects of Genome Structure and Sequence on the Generation of Variation and Evolution
August 9 - 11, 2011
CoRE Auditorium, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
- Lynn Caporale, Conference Chair
- Stephen Benkovic, Pennsylvania State University
- Giorgio Bernardi, Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn
- Gyan Bhanot, Institute for Advanced Studies, Princeton
- Laura Landweber, Princeton University
- Nancy Maizels, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Richard Moxon, Oxford University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- Advisory committee:
- Guna Rajagopal, The Cancer Institute of NJ (CINJ)
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University
Call for Participation:
Talks are by invitation only.
There will be a poster session. If you would like to contribute a
poster, please send title/abstract to Nicole Clark at nicolec
at dimacs.rutgers.edu no later than June 15, 2011. You will be notified of acceptance of your poster as soon as possible after you submit it.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 5, 2011.