Graph Theory Day 42
November 10, 2001
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey
Presented under the auspices of the
DIMACS Special Focus on Data Analysis and Mining.
- Michael Gargano, Pace University, email@example.com
- John W. Kennedy, Queens College, CUNY, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louis V. Quintas, Pace University, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel Janowitz, Rutgers University, email@example.com
Co-Sponsored by DIMACS and the New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS)
Call for Participation:
The program will include time for the informal exchange of graph
theory information, as well as for a few short contributions (no longer than
10 minutes) to a Graph Theory Notes session. Written contributions
will be considered for inclusion in Graph Theory Notes of New
York. Further information may be obtained by contacting John Kennedy
or Louis Quintas.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 13, 2001.