MPE 2013+ Workshop on Natural Disasters
May 13 - 15, 2015
Georgia Institute of Technology
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Lora Billings, Montclair State University, billingsl at mail.montclair.edu
- Carlos Castillo-Chavez, Arizona State University, ccchavez at asu.edu
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS, Rutgers University, midgec at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Eva Lee, Chair, Georgia Institute of Technology, eva.lee at gatech.edu
- John Mitchell, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, mitchj at rpi.edu
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- William (Al) Wallace, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, wallaw at rpi.edu
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+. Attendance
is by invitation. If you would like to apply to participate, please go
TO ATTEND to apply. There are a limited number of spaces
available. At the same website, you may also apply for (partial)
You may also go to APPLICATION TO CONTRIBUTE A PAPER if you would like to do so.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 13, 2015.