DIMACS Workshop on Protein Domains: Identification, Classification and
February 27-28, 2003
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Computational Molecular Biology.
- Stephen Bryant, National Institutes of Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teresa Przytycka, National Institutes of Health, email@example.com
Call for Participation:
The goal of the workshop is be to bring together biological and
computational/mathematical scientists to discuss the state of art and
the open questions focusing on the following aspects of protein domains:
- Methods for identification of protein domains.
- Protein domain comparison and classification.
- Mechanisms of domain evolution.
- Topological and geometrical properties of protein domains.
- Relation between sequence and structure conservation
The talks will be by invitation only. The organizers invite
contributions for poster session. Participants wishing to contribute
should submit a one page abstract in electronic form by January 10, 2003.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 4, 2003.