Public Health Modeling Conference -
Modeling for Public Health Action: From Epidemiology to Operations
December 9 - 10, 2010
InterContinental Hotel Buckhead
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- Organizered by:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services, Preparedness Modeling Unit, PHModeling@battelle.org
This conference will promote the exchange of information and ideas about modeling uses to shape public health action. It is intended for public health practitioners and policy makers in state and local health departments, state and local health policy makers; scientists and modelers working at CDC and its federal partners in public health; academic researchers, non-government organizations, and international practitioners, modelers and policy makers.
The conference will:
- discuss effective and practical modeling applications to public health;
- provide high-quality sessions, training and networking opportunities;
- address issues and opportunities in public health modeling; and
- foster interest in applying analytical tools for public health policy and operational decision making.
Next: Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 21, 2010.