DIMACS Working Group: Algorithms for Multidimensional Scaling II
June 11-12, 2003
Doubletree Hotel in Tallahassee, Florida
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Year on Data Analysis and Mining.
- J. Douglas Carroll (chairman), Rutgers University,
- Phipps Arabie, Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Larry Hubert, University of Illinois, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Trosset, The College of William & Mary, email@example.com
- Mike Brusco, Florida State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS liaison, email@example.com
A subgroup of the Multidimensional Scaling Working Group has been formed and it is devoted to the topic
New Algorithms for Inferring Molecular Structure from Distance Restraints.
For more information, see http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Workshops/Molecular/.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0100921
Call for Participation:
Talks are by invitation only.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 1, 2003.